Managed Intrusion Prevention (IPS) in Auckland
Outer Network Protection against Attacks
- Maximising Availability of Data and Security Services to ensure a business is dynamic and able to respond to change as and when it is required
- Increased productivity and utilisation of personnel who will then be able to respond to the core IT needs of the business leaving operational infrastructure to HDS
- Lowering operational costs and improving business efficiency through improved network utilisation
- Measure of Network performance on a real time basis enabling cost justification in IT Spend
- Use of innovative solutions that enhance business processes and improve a business’s competitive advantage.
What is Managed Intrusion Prevention (IPS)?
Intrusion prevention is another service that is ideally located at the perimeter of your network. An Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) will take automatic action to shut down – attacks against your systems. Managed Intrusion Prevention (IPS) maintenance and management allows you to avoid staffing concerns, such as the need for 24×7 monitoring by operators with specialized training and expertise. In addition, managed service providers gain experience with threat detection and analysis in multiple customer networks, increasing their value to you as informed providers of this vital functionality.
A centrally Managed Intrusion Prevention (IPS) monitored 24×7 provides you with a very high degree of protection against the dynamic threats facing modern networks. Being able to quickly lock-down segments of your network that may come under specific attack will allow other vital network functions to continue to operate – even under a sustained denial of service or virus attack.
What the package includes:
- Automatic Intrusion Blocking
- High level of existing threat knowledge
- 24/7 365 Monitoring
- Guaranteed level of service across the network by underpinning predictable application performance and a high degree of availability
- Stable new technologies to manage and improve data network and Security services