CPE Based (On Site) DDoS Mitigation in Auckland
CPE (Customer premises equipment) based DDoS Mitigation is when an onsite device is used to detect and mitigate distributed denial of service attacks on a business network.
HDS CPE DDoS utilises real time detection of suspicious signatures on the network to provide protection against known threats. The system will also detect and mitigate emerging threats in real time without requiring the input of a human and without causing disruption to legitimate network traffic.
Fully managed DDoS mitigation, proactive monitoring 24/7/365
HDS’s managed DDoS mitigation service recognises malicious traffic and prevents it from gaining access to your services without preventing any legitimate requests. With its advanced detection abilities it can monitor and learn the normal, every day behaviour of your traffic. It then compares its findings with location data and uses local mitigation services to pre-emptively block potential attacks. The attacks are defeated before they ever reach you.
Our service actively searches out, identifies and negates threats before they ever reach your network, improving your network’s overall performance as a side-benefit, and analysing router and switch statistics to identify targeted attacks.
And it also learns your network’s behaviour, which enables it to detect and respond to any changes – even if the change indicates a completely new, never-before-seen attack. The data is fed back to our team of DDoS mitigation specialists who formulate your mitigation response strategies using our tried and tested methodologies.
The mitigator service then filters out the attack at the carrier without any adverse effects on your genuine traffic – saving your business from massive bandwidth costs.
- Our sites are massively scaled to provide protection against even the largest DDoS attacks.
- There’s no need for any additional equipment at your site – so you save time and money thanks to our operational efficiency, our support costs and the economics of scale involved.
- We provide 24/7 monitoring by trained analysts, so you get the support you need, when you need it
- Virtually all malicious traffic is blocked, while legitimate requests reach their destination
- Our secure portal allows you to monitor traffic and activity in close-to real time.
- As out services are network and hardware agnostic, so we can protect your applications across all networks, regardless of their architecture.