Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions in Auckland
HDS’s Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution will enable all types of organisation to defend themselves against the rapidly changing cyber based threats that are present in today’s digital focused business environment.
SIEM is an IT Security philosophy whereby log management, security information management and system event management are combined to provide the most complete set of network data possible. The system will fully integrate log management and SIEM functionalities with File integrity monitoring and Machine Data analytics to deliver fully automated, 24/7 analysis of all network activity within the SIEM focused environment
Key features of SIEM:
- Detect threats in real time
- Advanced pattern detection and correlation functionality
- Detection of Network, Host and User Behaviour anomalies
- Logged data search function
- Fast analysis of all data logged
- Visualisation of logged data to allow long terms trends to be spotted
- Automated response can be configured
- Case Management
- Security Analytics is provided out of the box.
To find out more about the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) philosophy and how HDS can help integrate it into your network, contact us today.